Regattas in Saltsjöbaden
The KSSS Office is in Saltsjöbaden and a major part of KSSS training is taking place here. Baggensfjärden offers a suitable racing area and has easy access.
When you arrive at Saltsjöbaden to race you should be aware of the following:
- The harbour court is small, so you have to place your boat on the assigned spot
- Do not leave your boat after a regatta if you are not a member and have paid the training fee.
- KSSS has a crane that lifts 3000 kg. the KSSS personnel will help you with launching via the crane.
- There is a ramp for launching from trailer at the harbour court. Remember to bring trailer lock and to park the trailer at assigned spot.
- Car parking can take place in the vicinity of KSSS on public parking. No parking on the harbour court.
- Be aware of the fact that there from time to time are lot of recreational boats out on Baggensfjärden.
- At KSSS there are locker rooms , toilets, showers and sauna. At some regattas there is also coffee shop for participants and volunteers. Information about opening times is found together with each regatta.
KSSS has a cooperation with Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden where participants in KSSS regattas have discounts. Call +46 8 506 170 00 for reservation. For more information go to www.grandsaltsjobaden.se .
For further information about accommodation log in to www.nacka.se.
From E4 take 222 towards Gustavsberg. Turn to Saltsjöbaden. At the traffic light in Saltsjöbaden drive straight on and follow signs KSSS regatta. Map and more information on www.hitta.se.
From Slussen in Stockholm there are busses to the train to Saltsjöbaden. It takes app. 30 minutes. Time tables www.sl.se. The KSSS is just 100 meters from the end station.
Welcome to Saltsjöbaden and Baggensfjärden